When it comes to men’s facial beauty, they care a lot about their facial hair. Because it is the most important thing that every man should take care of if he wants to look more attractive and handsome. And a man who gives the first priority to his facial beauty, will never ever compromise on his facial hair care products. He will always search for the best products available. So here in this article, we are going to talk about the best beard trimmers 2021 that will help you to have a perfect look. All the products mentioned below have been tried by our team, and here we come with the pros and cons of each product.
1. Philips Norelco Series 7200 Beard Trimmer with Vacuum
Philips Norelco beard trimmer Series 7200 is my favorite. It is specially designed for a neat and clean trimming experience. Its powerful integrated vacuum system catches up to 90 percent of cut hair for less mess. And the other thing that I like about Philips Norelco Trimmer is its 20 built-in length settings. You can select your desired length by just a simple turning zoom wheel. It has an advanced lithium-ion battery that delivers maximum power for effective cutting. One hour charge can give 80 minutes of cordless use.
Read: Best Face Wash for Men
- Precise & Accurate Trimming Experience
- Its Cleaning brush makes it quicker and easier to clean up remaining loose hair
- Rounded tips of the comb smoothly capture and trim hair without irritation
- It has 20 built-in length settings (0.5-10 mm)
- Advanced Lithium-ion battery gives effective cutting and long time use by delivering maximum power
- The design is not so good & the plastic on the blades is a bit light
Should You Buy Philips Norelco 7200
The main reason why you should buy this trimmer is, I’m personally using it. I’ll give this product 9 out of 10. It gives an effective and smooth trimming experience. If you place it in a proper place after trimming and do not throw it away in your room, nothing will happen to its plastic. If you have intended to buy one of the best beard trimmers 2021, it’ll be a perfect choice.
2. Andis Professional T-Outliner Beard and Hair Trimmer
The 2nd on our list of the best beard trimmers in 2021 is the Andis Professional T-Outliner. It is one of the most favorite barber’s beard trimmer. You can see it in professional hair salons & barbershops. They highly recommend this trimmer for close-cutting and detail work to make your beard and hair look more stylish. The owner of the Fine Line Barber Shop said, Dependability is very important in business and we completely depend on Andis tools. And the Andis Professional Beard Trimmer helps them to provide their services more efficiently. No one can beat this trimmer for all-around outlining, fading, and dry-shaving.
- It gives 7200 cutting strokes per minute, cut hair faster, and super close
- It is professionally used by barbers
- It gives a detailed trimming experience for a more stylish look
- It gets really hot after some time of use
Should You Buy Andis Professional T-Outliner
Professional Hairdressers and barbers use this trimmer and recommend it. It is very precise and gives a gentle and very close-cutting experience. Its sharp, adjustable and high-quality blades make it more professional. Its zero-gapped T-Blade gives fast and super close-cutting.
3. Wahl Micro Groomsman Personal Trimmer
The best thing about this trimmer is, it’s not only for your beard but also helps you to clean your eyebrow and nose hair. It’s very handy, travel-friendly, and easy to use due to its lightweight.
- Perfect for light removal areas like nose, ear, and eyebrows
- Easily detachable heads with hygienic steel blades
- It’s a Multipurpose trimmer
- Trims without razor burn or irritation
- You can clean your beard edges in just a few seconds
It’s lightweight due to the construction ( Thin aluminum and plastic parts)
Read: 9 Best Deodorants for men
Should You Buy Wahl Micro Groomsman Personal Trimmer
Why you should Buy this Trimmer? Because it is very easy to use and luckily doesn’t come with a lot of cons. You can compromise with its plastic parts, which is not such a big deal. So finally, this is another option if you are just wondering about choosing one of the best beard trimmers 2021.
4. Gillette All-Purpose Styler
Who doesn’t know about Gillette? One of the world’s leading companies for men’s grooming tools and products, which was introduced in 1901 and serving for over a century. Their Tagline says “The best a man can get”. I’m using their products since the first hair I got on my face, and pretty satisfied with all of their products. And here I’ve come with one of the best beard trimmers 2021 for men by Gillette. The All-Purpose Gillette Styler. Whatever you want to do with your beard, shave, shape, style, or edging. It will help you to do all of these things in just one package. And it is watertight and you can safely use it under the shower.
- Precision Edging: for crisp and defined lines
- Easily exchangeable 3 combs for customizing your style
- It is known for trimming evenly, edging precisely, and shaving closely
- A bit heavier tool while shaving to get a better balance
Should You Buy Gillette All Purpose Styler
Only if you want all the things in one product. But if you want only a perfect trimmer for your beard, I’d say you should go with Philips Norelco Beard Trimmer that I’ve mentioned on No.1. This trimmer is above the average and affordable. That’s why it has pretty good ratings on Amazon. People are finding it effective, that’s why I’ve included it in my list of best beard trimmers 2021.
5. Panasonic ER-SB40-K Trimmer
While talking about the best beard trimmers 2021, we can’t and we shouldn’t forget the award-winning trimmer of Panasonic. Panasonic ER-SB40-K is on our list of best beard trimmers for men due to its powerful linear motor which delivers 9800 cuts per minute and the adjustable dial and comb attachment that provides 19 precision settings to give a better cutting, trimming, and detailing experience.
Another reason why Panasonic ER-SB40-K is on the list of the best beard trimmers 2021 is its ultra-sharp stainless steel blade which is hypoallergenic and comes with a wide tip that cuts hair neatly even through the little unruliest hair.
- The Battery Life is amazing. It can last for a whole week after charge.
- It’s most is very powerful, fast and smooth
- Waterproof and can be used under the shower
- Comes with the 19 adjustable settings
- Panasonic only gives you 1 plastic guard
Should You Buy Panasonic ER-SB40-K Trimmer
Yeah, you should buy it due to its powerful motor, ultra-sharp blades, and amazing battery life to get a better trimming experience. I bet you buy this trimmer you won’t be disappointed. And for more details and its additional features you can check the review and price on Amazon.
6. Bevel Beard Trimmer for Men
Bavel Beard trimmer comes with quick adjustments that do not require any hardware or screwdriver. You can just snap off the blades and adjust up to zero gaps. Once you set it to the zero-gap, you can line up your mustache and beard like a professional barber. And another plus point of Bavel beard trimmer for men is it’s cooler than the other beard trimmers. You can easily hold it in your hands without any burning or hot sensation.
- Quite Stylish and handy
- Cooler than other trimmers
- Sharp and precise to line up beard and mustache
- No Comb Attachments
Why You Should Buy Bevel Beard Trimmer for Men
Bevel Beard Trimmer is one of the best beard trimmers in 2021. It comes with all the requirements that a person really needs for personal use. But unfortunately, it doesn’t come with the comb attachments. But overall it’s quite good. You can check the reviews and prices on Amazon.
7. Andis Styliner Shave ‘N Trim
Andis Styliner is considered one of the most powerful and best beard trimmers for final shaping and outlining. It comes with a magnetic motor of 120 volts which gives 7200 strokes per minute. With its close-cutting T-Blade, you can trim the hair on your neck, mustaches, beard, and edging around the ear. Another good thing about this beard trimmer is, its motor runs cool and quite.
- Very effective for dry shaving
- Its fine-cutting teeth give extremely close cut
- The motor is very powerful compare to other trimmers
- Good Looking and Handy Design
- Requires regular blade oiling
Should You Buy Andis Styliner
The first reason to buy this beard trimmer is it’s very effective and helpful for sensitive skin. It’s very good for not irritating your facial skin. And the second is its powerful motor, the main reason men love to buy this trimmer. Its motor is powerful enough to give the ‘vibration’ needed for your tough hair.
8. Remington MB4045B Mustache, Beard & Stubble Trimmer Kit
If you are looking for a full beard trimmer kit at affordable rates, then this is for you. Its Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery delivers 120 minutes of high-performance close-cutting after a 4h charge. It comes with three-length combs. One xl-length for rugged beard and two others for shorter jobs. You can quickly adjust the position of combs by its zoom wheel. And the detail trimmer lets you trim and shape the hard-to-reach areas of your face.
- Full kit in affordable price
- The battery is powerful enough for the perfect trim
- The xl comb keeps your rugged beard at a dignified length
- The beard brush is fairly stiff but effective for a rugged beard.
Should You Buy Remington MB4045B
Yes, If your beard is a bit thick. A lot of my friends are using this trimmer and they’ve never complained about it. It’s perfect in every case (Price, Precision, and Grooming). You can get the whole kit from Amazon for just about 50$.
9. Philips Norelco 9700 electric shaver
In our list of best beard trimmers 2021, this is the most advanced and stylish beard trimmer that gives an effective and smooth shaving experience. The one thing that I like about Philips Norelco 9700 is, it uses V-Track Precision blades and eight directional contours detect technology to give comfortable shaving.
And another thing that makes Philips Norelco 9700 stand apart from all other beard trimmers is its design. A very elegant design, easily readable display that shows battery level indicator, cleaning indicator, travel lock indicator, and replacement head indicator. As it is waterproof, you can use it under the shower.
- Very stylish and effective
- Trim and detail beard and sideburns very precisely
- Shows Battery Percentage to remind you to charge when it’s necessary
- High-speed powerful motor with no noise
Should You Buy Philips Norelco 9700
Yes, you must buy Philips Norelco 9700, not only because it’s one of the best beard trimmers 2021 but also very stylish and advanced. It gives all the features that are required and are in demand. Its blades, technology, indicators, and material are just Amazing.
10. Panasonic Travel Shaver
Now let’s talk about the Panasonic Travel Shaver which comes with stainless steel blades. Its motor speed is 8500 rpm and the average battery life is approximately 90 mins. Another good thing that makes it a part of our list of best beard trimmers 2021 is, its manufacturer is Panasonic. This beard trimmer is perfect for those who want quick and easy shaving anytime, anywhere.
- Gives a very effective and convenient shaving experience
- It comes with a fairly solid plastic cover
- Can shave the very thick beard
- Fast motor for a travel shaver
- Can’t shave flat-lying hairs
Why You Should Buy Panasonic Travel Shaver
The reason why you should buy Panasonic Travel Shaver and why we have included it in the list of best beard trimmers 2021 is it’s inexpensive and excellent value for money. Its motor is fast and it’s AA Battery Powered. You can use it in a wet and dry environment.